Topics

Coding Up LdapIdentityStoreDefinition Changes

Will Hopkins

Unless someone else is already doing this, I plan to code up the changes to LdapIdentityStore needed to support the LdapIdentityStoreDefinition changes in the PFD (search scope, memberOf support, etc.).

As far as I am concerned, please go ahead. I'm not currently implementing any of those changes.

FYI, I posted a PR for these changes, and subsequently merged it to master, so that I could build a release for the TCK team.

https://github.com/javaee/security-soteria/pull/116

Review/comments (of the closed PR) would still be welcome; I can address any issues in a subsequent PR. (I think I've implemented all the necessary logic, but I'd be surprised if there aren't bugs in it that need to be fixed).

As far as I am concerned, please go ahead. I'm not currently implementing any of those changes.