Identify 2017

Although this looks like a vendor-specific event, Ping Identity seems relatively big in the Security and Identiy market, so maybe a few of us (especially those at Oracle if they're allowed to go) could find this event interesting. There are 3 in San Francisco, New York and London. The ~300€ price tag looks reasonable if you compare it to e.g. JavaOne.
Maybe an opportunity to raise awareness about JSR 375.

I have not used it so far myself, but Ping Identity does offer Java Integration: https://documentation.pingidentity.com/display/LP/Java+Integration+Kit+2.4.2

Kind Regards,
Werner

Facebook   Twitter   LinkedIn   YouTube
PRODUCTS   SOLUTIONS   CUSTOMERS    RESOURCES   ABOUT
Ping Identity

Hello Werner

It’s time to IDENTIFY yourself. We invite you to the event that’s designed for the Ping community, by the Ping community. IDENTIFY 2017 is gathering in London on October 25, and we’re focused on enabling security, trust and seamless customer engagement. Here’s why it’s the event you won’t want to miss:

  • Hear real stories from real customers on how they’re modernising legacy IAM, driving customer engagement, enhancing security and agility and more.

  • Take a peek into the latest capabilities of the Ping Identity Platform as well as the roadmap for what the future holds.

  • Get hands-on experience in our new workshops to learn how you can make the most of an investment with Ping.

You’ll gain valuable insights into how Ping customers—some of the world’s largest organisations—are improving enterprise security, increasing employee and partner productivity and providing seamless customer engagement with our Identity Defined Security solutions.

REGISTER NOW

We hope to see you there!

The Ping Identity Team

Ping Identity, 283-288 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7HP | +44.207.190.9105
©2003-2017 Ping Identity Corporation | Privacy

Unsubscribe