JSR-375 Expert Group Meeting
Date:Thu, Jul 06, 2017
Time:3:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Location:Zoom - details in description
Organizer:Will Hopkins
Attendees:javaee-security-spec@javaee.groups.io; Will Hopkins

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You are invited to attend the following Oracle Zoom Web Conference

Oracle Zoom Conference Details
Invitation from: Will Hopkins
Subject: JSR-375 Expert Group Meeting
Time: Jul 6, 2017 3:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
URL to join the Oracle Zoom Conference: https://oracle.zoom.us/j/657293654?pwd=yiVhpml2CZQ

The URL above provides one click access to the Zoom conference at the scheduled time from a PC, Mac, iOS or Android device.

Alternative ways to connect:
Go to https://oracle.zoom.us and click the "Join Meeting"
Meeting ID Number: 657 293 654
Meeting Password: 061290

Audio Information - Join by phone:

    +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 558 8656 US Toll
    Meeting ID: 657 293 654
    International numbers available: https://oracle.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ySxiKTxnVLJPcvu1ci6uLj6ePTU4_ugi

New to Zoom?
-----------------
In preparation, please download the Zoom "Desktop Client" ahead of the meeting. Visit https://oracle.zoom.us for more information.

Werner Keil

Oh, pity was it yesterday? I thought it would be today.

Who attended and are there minutes available for those who could not join it?

Will Hopkins

Hi Werner,

Arjan, Rudy, Ivar, and myself attended. I do have notes and will send out minutes over the weekend.

Will

On 07/07/2017 02:34 PM, Werner Keil wrote:
Oh, pity was it yesterday? I thought it would be today.

Who attended and are there minutes available for those who could not join it?

Sorry it seemed, it would be Friday, I know there was a discussion which day was best and it felt one or the other could not join on Thursday.

Are there further calls planned? Next week both Ivar and I have the usual EC call, otherwise in the evening most days are pretty flexible.

I'll try to schedule one for early in the week, flat out at the moment working on the PFD.

On 07/08/2017 08:00 AM, Werner Keil wrote:
Sorry it seemed, it would be Friday, I know there was a discussion which day was best and it felt one or the other could not join on Thursday.

Are there further calls planned? Next week both Ivar and I have the usual EC call, otherwise in the evening most days are pretty flexible.

Please note, the EC Conf Call is on Tue, although that is usually earlier so it would not overlap with a similar timeslot.

Werner