Topics

JVM-Conference in Cologne

As mentioned in the call on Monday, the first edition of the www.jvm-con.com – The conference for java developers will start from 28. -  29. November 2017 in Cologne (Germany). We cordially invite you and your colleagues and friends to participate in the Call for Papers. The Call for Papers is open until 21. August 2017. The following topics have been considered for 2017 so far:

·         Java Virtual Machine (JVM)/ Java Runtime Environment (JRE)

·         Java Runtime Environment

·         JVM-Languages (Java, Scala, Jython, Kotlin, Clojure, Free Pascal, Groovy, JRuby)

·         Frontend

·         Java 9

·         Java EE 8

·         Java EE

·         Cloud Native Development

·         Microservices

·         MicroProfile

·         APIs

·         Java Security

·         Java Concurrency

·         Mobile with Java

If your favorite topic is not listed above, you are welcome to submit it anyway. The conference will have 2 conference tracks on one day with two keynotes and about 20 sessions. The second day will be the workshop day with 2-4 full or half day workshops. In order to present your topic and yourself in 2017 as best as possible, we offer the option to give a webinar or training as well. You will find more information in the submission of your session. Further information about the Call for Papers and the link to this year's submission can be found online at www.jvm-con.com/call-for-papers

It is not to be confused with a similar-named conference by the Dutch JUG (especially those from the Benelux are probably more than welcome to propose a talk there, too)

Let me know, if you have questions. As "Java Security" is a dedicated keyword, at least one talk or even a workshop proposal by members of this EG would be welcome.
I am in the advisory board, but cannot promise for anything since it is a slightly smaller conference, but security is certainly important, so please propose something on JSR 375 if you can.