Topics

LDAP Identity Store - memberOf

Darran Lofthouse

Looking at the annotation to define an LDAP - is it possible to configure this where the entry for the user contains an attribute memberOf referencing the group the user is a member of instead of the group referencing the user?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.

Even though I did the initial implementation of the LDAP store, I'm not a very big expert and only setup an LDAP twice or so.

But it sounds reasonable. There are a handful of other LDAP issues open. If you like to do a PR for this, please go ahead.

Thx!

I'm planning to propose some changes to the existing LDAP annotation; I'll send that to the list shortly. If it doesn't address your concern, let's discuss in the context of that thread.

Hi,