Name of this group

Just noticed that messages I receive from this group are prefixed by:

[jee-security-spec]

If I'm not mistaken Oracle via Bill Shanon specifically, asked not to use "jee".

For as long as it's up:

There is nothing named JEE!

Never use that name!

The correct short name is "Java EE"

Maybe this should be changed to [ee-security-spec] or just [java-ee-security-spec]?

I saw that, too. I'd be in favor of changing it to javaee-security-spec, but I'm not the administrator of the group.

Copied Dave Delabassee, who is.

Just noticed that messages I receive from this group are prefixed by:

[jee-security-spec]

If I'm not mistaken Oracle via Bill Shanon specifically, asked not to use "jee".

For as long as it's up:

There is nothing named JEE!

Never use that name!

The correct short name is "Java EE"

Maybe this should be changed to [ee-security-spec] or just [java-ee-security-spec]?

Bill Shannon

I fixed it.

And I'll have a "talk" with whoever did it wrong to begin with.  :-)

Thanks for helping to spread the word.