Topics

responseUnAuthorized: rename to responseUnauthorized

Arjan Tijms

See https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria/issues/68

Trivial change, and a reasonable request. Are we all in favour to change this?

Rudy De Busscher

No problem for me.

On 22 June 2017 at 20:48, Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms@...> wrote:
See https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria/issues/68

Trivial change, and a reasonable request. Are we all in favour to change this?

Arjan Tijms

PRs done:

https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/security-api/pull/33
* https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria/pull/90

It's been 4 days now, Will can you merge the rather trivial PR https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/security-api/pull/33?

Thanks :)

Kind regards,
Arjan

Werner Keil

I assume Will or Ed are the only ones who can merge that now?

On Monday, July 3, 2017, Werner Keil <werner.keil@...> wrote:
I assume Will or Ed are the only ones who can merge that now?

I guess so. But Ed is not really involved with the Security API, so I think practically it's only Will then.

Kind regards,
Arjan

It's merged.

Hi,