Topics

Siteminder Integration for JSR 375?

I am currently helping a large client who needs Role and Identity Management in a Microservice environment using Java EE (Payara to be more precise, which helps because it got Soteria built-in recently;-)

We have a few options for an IdentityStore, among them SiteMinder is also mentioned.
Does any of you know if a SiteMinder integration similar to what's described for Spring Security in http://javainsimpleway.com/spring-security-with-site-minder-integration/ already exists for Java EE Security / Soteria? Or is someone working on something similar?

Thanks and Regards,
Werner