Re: Location of downloadable files?

Linda DeMichiel

Hi Kevin,

The downloadables from our old projects have not yet been migrated.  I believe that will happen at
some point this summer.

All milestone spec drafts can be found on the JCP JSR pages (e.g., https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=366).
Schema files are here: http://www.oracle.com/webfolder/technetwork/jsc/xml/ns/javaee/index.html

hth,

-Linda

On 6/6/17, 7:13 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:
Hi Linda,
Where can we get access to downloadable files?  The current groups.io repo doesn't have any files (https://javaee.groups.io/g/javaee-spec/files).  And, if I try to go to our old repo on java.net (https://java.net/projects/javaee-spec/downloads), we are no longer allowed access.  Not only am I interested in the early drafts of the Java EE 8 specs, javadocs, schemas, etc, but also the older versions.

Thanks, Kevin