Re: Location of downloadable files?

Kevin Sutter

Excellent, Bill!  Thanks for that link.  I agree that we need that link somewhere more obvious.

--  Kevin

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@...> wrote:
All the downloads from our original java.net project are still available in the GitHub repository here.  I should probably add a link from the web site to make it more obvious.

Kevin Sutter wrote on 06/ 6/17 07:13 AM:
Hi Linda,
Where can we get access to downloadable files?  The current groups.io repo doesn't have any files (https://javaee.groups.io/g/javaee-spec/files).  And, if I try to go to our old repo on java.net (https://java.net/projects/javaee-spec/downloads), we are no longer allowed access.  Not only am I interested in the early drafts of the Java EE 8 specs, javadocs, schemas, etc, but also the older versions.

Thanks, Kevin