Java EE 8 Proposed Final Draft

Linda DeMichiel

I've just uploaded to our project documents area
(https://github.com/javaee/javaee-spec/tree/master/download) the
drafts of the Java EE 8 Platform and Web Profile specification
documents that we plan to submit to the JCP for Proposed Final Draft.

The drafts have changebars indicating all changes made to the
documents since the Public Review draft. Changes are also
summarized in the appendices.

Changes in this draft are quite minimal, mostly to sync with
updates in the Java Security API.

At this point we are not anticipating much further in the way of
updates to the Platform spec, other than what might be needed to
reflect any further updates to Java EE Security.

Please let me know if you find any issues.

thanks,

-Linda