Re: RMI-IIOP proposed optional

reza_rahman <reza_rahman@...>

The community does actually try to correct this when they can. Your efforts are not falling on deaf ears.

-------- Original message --------
From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@...>
Date: 8/2/17 3:30 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: javaee-spec@javaee.groups.io
Subject: Re: [javaee-spec] RMI-IIOP proposed optional

Jeff Genender wrote on 08/ 2/17 12:08 PM:

On Aug 2, 2017, at 1:03 PM, Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@...> wrote:

First of all, there is nothing named "JEE".  The correct name is "Java EE".

Bill, I wouldn’t get unwound about it.  You will see JEE, JavaEE, Java EE, etc etc.  Its par for the course and your attempts at boiling the ocean will be futile. ;-). Bigger fish to fry…

I know it's like whack-a-mole, but I can whack those moles while still frying fish.  And if all the rest of you would help me whack those moles, it might actually have some effect.  :-)