Re: Request for Maven Java EE 8 artifact

Guillermo González de Agüero

Sorry Lukas, didn't look at the content of the POM. Looks like you already took care of this. That's just great.

I see some implementation APIs there though for JSF and JavaMail. Could that APIs be also uploaded to Maven Central as you did with JPA (btw, that one also needs to be updated on the Pom)?

Thanks a lot for this Lukas.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero

El mar., 22 de agosto de 2017 17:31, Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@...> escribió:
Thanks, now I see.

The last one seems to be from June. Could you please consider mi suggestion about the artifact layout?

Regards,

El mar., 22 de agosto de 2017 17:11, Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@...> escribió:
On 8/22/17 12:25 PM, Guillermo González de Agüero wrote:
> I can't see it on
> https://maven.java.net/content/repositories/snapshots/javax/ and I
> haven't heard of any snapshots being published. I thought that would
> need to wait until all specs were final.

try https://maven.java.net/content/repositories/promoted/javax/javaee-api/

thanks,
--lukas