Topics

Where are we discussing the Interceptor spec?

Kevin Sutter

Thanks, Linda.  I'll cross-post to the interceptor mailing list as well just to complete the picture...

Kevin

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel@...> wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for calling this to my intention.  It looks like
the spec was ambiguous enough that it could be parsed
with a meaning that I did not intend.  I'll comment further
on the JIRA issue and then clarify the spec.

We set up a groups.io mailing list for the Interceptors
spec (https://javaee.groups.io/g/interceptors-spec), so
it would be best to pursue interceptors-specific topics
there.

regards,

-Linda

On 6/2/17, 11:12 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:
Hi,
Are we discussing the updated Interceptor spec here?  I know we had some discussions related to this update on the Java EE mailing list, but since it was released as part of the EJB family of specs, should we comment on the EJB mailing list?

I ran this update past our CDI EG member and she discussed it with the wider Weld community (RI).  It sounds like there is an issue with CDI and some of the proposed updates.  Weld opened the following spec issue, but I thought it would be good to post to it to the wider community to ensure that everybody can discuss it.

https://github.com/javaee/interceptors-spec/issues/33

Maybe I'm doing that just be posting this message?  :-)

Thanks,
Kevin

Linda DeMichiel