Topics

Java EE 8 Platform and Web Profile Final Draft specs

Linda DeMichiel

Greetings,

I've just uploaded Final Draft versions of the Java EE and Web Profile
specifications to our Java EE downloads area:
https://github.com/javaee/javaee-spec/tree/master/download.

These are the versions that we to submit to the JCP later this week
for the Final Approval Ballot.

The few changes from the Proposed Final Draft of the Java EE
Platform specification are referenced in Appendix EE.B.
Briefly, these include minor clarifications regarding
metadata-complete for application clients and updates to
the Security chapter to align with the requirements of
the Java EE Security API.

The contents of the Web Profile specification are unchanged
from the Proposed Final Draft.

regards,

-Linda