Re: CDI integration

Sergey Beryozkin

Sorry for the typo, I meant to say that  "ignoring of the fact that major non-EE containers are *now* thought by"

On 31/05/17 12:19, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
On 31/05/17 12:09, Arjan Tijms wrote:
On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 04:00 am, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
JAX-RS is big in EE but it needs to be present in SpringBoot, etc.

Why?

Because this is what non EE users of JAX-RS (and there are many of them) look for (they migrate to Spring Boot and non-EE containers in general).

I've always felt that this ignoring of the fact that major non-EE containers are not thought by many many users is not good, as far as restricting a given (JAX-RS) API is concerned