toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Any chance for considering the latest proposal for passing the
(highest-quality) request locale to Bean Validation?
2017-06-02 14:48 GMT+02:00 Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek@...>:
as you might have noticed, we dealt with several small issues in the past
couple of weeks. Notable ones:
- @Priority for providers
- JSON-B integration update
- Introduction of JSON-P integration
- HTTP PATCH support on the server (client side was just reverted)
- CompletionStage can be returned from the resource method
- Response API: AutoCloseable + Status#asEnum
- Support for new HTTP Status codes
Complete list of closed issues:
If you have any questions or suggestions about changes we've made, please
let us know.
We are going to release another API milestone build soon and it will be most
likely last milestone before submitting Proposed Final Draft.
Thanks and regards,