Re: Proposed Final Draft

Pavel Bucek

Hi Andy,

firstly, thanks for your kind words.

Your pull request was merged - good that you brought that up. Thanks!

Best regards,
Pavel

On 07/07/2017 14:38, Andy McCright wrote:
Hi Pavel,

Thank you for the clarification, and my apologies for bringing this up so late - a colleague and I ran into some confusion on this point, so I thought I would bring if forward in hopes that other users might avoid a similar confusion.

I have opened a pull request [1] with my suggested changes to the javadoc.  I think this may help users better understand the differences in the Java SE vs EE environments.

Thanks again - it has been a pleasure working with you in this expert group!

Andy

[1] https://github.com/jax-rs/api/pull/560

J. Andrew McCright
IBM WebSphere Development
+1 507 253 7448
TL 553-7448
andymc@...

From: "Pavel Bucek" <pavel.bucek@...>
Sent by: jaxrs-spec@javaee.groups.io
To: jaxrs-spec@javaee.groups.io
Subject: [jaxrs] Proposed Final Draft
Date: Thu, Jun 22, 2017 6:18 AM

Dear experts,

we'd like to announce that Proposed Final Draft was published on JCP JSR
370 page [1].

I'd like to encourage you all to review provided artifacts and let us
know if you have any feedback.

Thanks and regards,
Pavel & Santiago

[1] https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=370