Re: Clarification of Configuration.getClasses() behavior

Sergey,

seems you missed the irony smiley at the end of my posting.

-Markus

From: jaxrs-spec@javaee.groups.io [mailto:jaxrs-spec@javaee.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sergey Beryozkin
Sent: Montag, 28. August 2017 10:56
To: jaxrs-spec@javaee.groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaxrs] Clarification of Configuration.getClasses() behavior

Putting aside the fact RI is obviously of high quality, the following may shock you but: RI may also have bugs, some of them related to the interpretation of the spec/API...

Sergey

On 27/08/17 10:37, Markus KARG wrote:

Due to the fact that Jersey is the RI and RESTEasy is not, what Jersey does is inherently correct, and what RESTEasy does is not. ;-)

-Markus