Re: Clarification of Configuration.getClasses() behavior

Yes automatic discovery is to be considered for Configuration.get*, so it returns more than Application.getClasses.

From: jaxrs-spec@javaee.groups.io [mailto:jaxrs-spec@javaee.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy McCright
Sent: Montag, 28. August 2017 17:36
To: jaxrs-spec@javaee.groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaxrs] Clarification of Configuration.getClasses() behavior

Should automatic discovery play a part in this too?  I.e. return the value of Application.getClasses() unless that that returns an empty collection.  If empty, return the set of classes marked with JAX-RS component annotations (all root resource and provider classes).

J. Andrew McCright
IBM WebSphere Development
+1 507 253 7448
TL 553-7448