Re: JAX-RS 2.1 released!

Sergey Beryozkin

Treating CDI enhancements request as the one of the *equal* importance is reasonable.
Making it of the major priority is not IMHO...

Cheers, Sergey

On 01/09/17 10:28, Guillermo González de Agüero wrote:
+1. For Java EE users, it's a really needed feature of equal importance.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero

El jue., 31 de agosto de 2017 20:12, Ondrej Mihályi <ondrej.mihalyi@...> escribió:

Hi,

I would put it this way: alignment with CDI is as important the other major features like reactive and NIO but not more important. All the 3 features have been discussed for a long time, some already have been partially implemented. There's no reason to prefer any of them as there should be enough time for all 3 to be addressed in the next version of JAX-RS.

Ondro