Topics

Final API Publication

Sergey Beryozkin

Hi Pavel

When will the final API be published to Maven Central ?
31 July was the finish of the Final Approval Ballot

Thanks, Sergey

Pavel Bucek

Hi Sergey,

it will be .. soon. I'm aiming for today / this weekend.

On 04/08/2017 14:46, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Pavel

When will the final API be published to Maven Central ?
31 July was the finish of the Final Approval Ballot

Thanks, Sergey

Pavel Bucek

I'm sorry for the delay.

I believe I'll be able release the API to be published to maven central today. (If you need it now, feel free to use:

https://maven.java.net/content/repositories/promoted/javax/ws/rs/javax.ws.rs-api/2.1/

Hi Sergey,

it will be .. soon. I'm aiming for today / this weekend.

On 04/08/2017 14:46, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Pavel

When will the final API be published to Maven Central ?
31 July was the finish of the Final Approval Ballot

Thanks, Sergey

Sergey Beryozkin

Hi Pavel

Thanks, it is in Central now