Re: Jersey 2.26 and jax-rs 2.1 maven dependency problem

Chris Olson

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for the response. I thought I tried sending a message to the jax-rs groups.io list last week, but then I had some group.io subscriptions issues so perhaps I was confused.

Yes, the link to javax.ws.rs-api works fine, as well as the directory listing

The link I pasted is from the "Files" link at https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.ws.rs/javax.ws.rs-api/2.1 (see screenshot)
The error in Gradle seems related to the 404 when clicking the link for "Files".

When I navigate to the jax-rs pom in central.maven.com, it leads me to http://central.maven.org/maven2/javax/ws/rs/javax.ws.rs-api/2.1/javax.ws.rs-api-2.1.pom
This pom also contains the <packaging>${packaging.type}</packaging element. It's my theory that the packaging.type variable is not getting resolved.

Thanks,
Chris

Join jersey@javaee.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.