Re: Jersey 2.26 released!

Pavel Bucek

Hi Martynas,

no, this is general purpose list.

That being said, I know that I wasn't very active here, the focus was mainly to JAX-RS development (also, I apparently had some issues with notifications here, since I was not aware of any traffic here). Hopefully that should be fixed now.

Regards,
Pavel

On 08/09/2017 17:01, Martynas wrote:
Hi Pavel,

somewhat unrelated question: is this list for announcements only now? There were 2 questions but they received no answers (except from Gili).

Martynas

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek@...> wrote:
Dear Jersey users,

It's my pleasure to announce that Jersey 2.26 has been released.

This release is a reference implementation of JAX-RS 2.1 (https://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=370), which is part of Java EE 8.

Thanks everyone for participating and giving invaluable feedback, bug reports and pull requests.

Some information about new features can be found in the release notes https://jersey.github.io/release-notes/2.26.html.

Added functionality should be already described in the user guide (https://jersey.github.io/documentation/latest/index.html), but there is always room for improvement - if you'll find insufficient or incorrect information there, please let us know via Jersey issue tracker: https://github.com/jersey/jersey/issues

Best regards,
Pavel

Join jersey@javaee.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.