Re: Is there an archive of the JPA expert group mailing list?

Bill Shannon

The java.net archives are too big to host at GitHub.

We expect the Eclipse mailing lists to be used going forward.

Guillermo González de Agüero wrote on 1/22/18 10:53 PM:

I have the same question. I don't think Oracle will want to donate the archive to Eclipse, but moving it to the GitHub repo would make it more visible and permanent.

El mar., 23 ene. 2018 a las 7:09, Werner Keil (<werner.keil@...>) escribió:
Hi,

Thanks for the message. Can't speak for Oracle on that, but another good question is, whether this list still continues or it will be shut down and moved to eclipse.org?

Werner

Join jpa-spec@javaee.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.