jsfcentral.com

Kito Mann

So, I'll table the talks about javaserverfaces.com for now and turn the attention to jsfcentral.com. I've been meaning to move it to a new platform for years, and now it's time. Right now I'm thinking of using a modern look and feel and getting rid of everything except for the original content and adding  some of the excellent of zeef.com widgets from folks like Arjan Tijms and Anghel Leonard. Thoughts?
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Polymer, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral

* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: http://enterprisejavanews.com

Join jsf-spec@javaee.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.