Re: notice: javaserverfaces/mojarra is read-only now

Ed Bratt

Kyle,

The intent of changing the status of these repositories is to support the community migration over to Eclipse Foundation, Jakarta EE. It is our goal that all work, evolution and focus supports Jakarta EE. We hope to avoid confusion and/or dilute the efforts to grow the Jakarta EE community effort.

We intend to only provide crucial corrections to any legacy material that remains under the legacy Java EE GitHub organization. The general guidance for contributions to Eclipse is to migrate the latest version only, without history. If the community requires additional materials be contributed, we may be able to consider that.

At what frequency would you estimate these branches are being updated?

-- Ed

Join jsf-spec@javaee.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.