Re: notice: javaserverfaces/mojarra is read-only now

ren.zhijun@...

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your question, during the donation process, if you want to file issue or commit code, you can notify me and I can un-archive the project temporarily for you.  The release cut will be done according to the requirements from upper products.

We are discussing how to handle legacy releases support and maintenance after the donation is done.

Thanks,

Zhijun

On 24/04/2018 9:13 PM, Kyle Stiemann wrote:
Hi Zhijun,
Since the public repo has been archived, how does Oracle plan to maintain the 2.3.x, 2.2.x, and 2.1.x versions of Mojarra? How can the community contribute fixes and bug reports for those versions? How often will those versions of Mojarra be released?

- Kyle

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 3:48 AM, <ren.zhijun@...> wrote:

Hi,

Please be aware that the repository javaserverfaces/mojarra has been archived as this project is now part of the EE4J initiative. All activities are now happening in the corresponding Eclipse repository ee4j-mojarra. The issue tracker is now located at issues; the EE4J community mailing list is located here [https://accounts.eclipse.org/mailing-list/ee4j-community].

Thanks,

Zhijun

Join jsf-spec@javaee.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.