Attention to experts

Dmitry Kornilov

Hi experts!

In order to get write access to JSON-P repository on GitHub: https://github.com/javaee/jsonp, you need to join Java EE organization: https://github.com/javaee and post your GitHub user name to this topic when done.  I'll add you to JSON-P GitHub team after that.

Thanks,

Dmitry

Mark Struberg

Hi Dmitry!

My github Id is struberg

LieGrue,
strub

Am 22.05.2017 um 14:45 schrieb Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@oracle.com>:

Hi experts!

In order to get write access to JSON-P repository on GitHub: https://github.com/javaee/jsonp, you need to join Java EE organization: https://github.com/javaee and post your GitHub user name to this topic when done. I'll add you to JSON-P GitHub team after that.

Thanks,

Dmitry

Werner Keil

Mark is not an Expert in JSR 374, so should contributors also get full push rights to the Java EE repositories or only propose PRs?

Sebastian Daschner

Hi Dmitry,

My GitHub account is sdaschner.

Cheers,
Sebastian

On 05/22/2017 09:45 PM, Dmitry Kornilov wrote:

Hi experts!

In order to get write access to JSON-P repository on GitHub: https://github.com/javaee/jsonp, you need to join Java EE organization: https://github.com/javaee and post your GitHub user name to this topic when done.  I'll add you to JSON-P GitHub team after that.

Thanks,

Dmitry

Werner Keil

Sebastian,

You are currently an EG member. Thanks a lot also for your (and others' e.g. Dmitry or Reza) constructive input to my German JSON-P article. It is due in a special edition of IX or a similar magazine in July. If I get a review example or something is published online, I'll share it with you especially those who speak German (both EG members and contributors)

Note, because the Java EE organization contains mostly the Spec Leads or other Oracle employees, I pointed to GitHub stats for "Contributors" on https://javaee.github.io/jsonp/
Should you wish to see your name there, either making a small change to any (text) file in the master branch will get you there. I fixed the README file, because all the changes on gh-page won't show up in the stats. Contributors to JSR 374 who wish to be seen there (in addition to
https://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=374) if you file a PR as tiny as it might be, that also shows the person who submitted the PR as contributor.

Cheers,
Werner